Music City Agile is a community event run exclusively by volunteers and, while it's a lot of work to put on a great conference, we have a lot of fun doing it! Join the team by volunteering to help out.
Volunteers who contribute at least two shifts to receive a free two-day pass. There are also opportunities to volunteer for after-hours activities.
Example Volunteer Duties:
- Directions & Parking: Help direct attendees parking and the correct building. Possibly the most important job of all.
- Registration: Check in attendees and hand out badges. Fast paced, but great way to meet everyone.
- Swag Distribution: Hand out shirts and swag bags to attendees. (SWAG = Stuff We All Get)
Snacks & Beverages: Keep our hungry attendees fed by keeping the snack bar stocked and ready. Everyone loves snacks.
- Room Monitoring: Relay any needs by the presenter back to command and ensure sessions go smoothly. Watch sessions while volunteering!
- Floater: General helper to fill in where needed and keep an eye out for issues. Problem solvers go here.
- Geek Jam Support: Help band with setup/teardown. Musician types encouraged to apply!
- After Party Social: Greet folks coming to social and help with any setup/teardown.
To volunteer sign up at http://signup.com/go/KC5VSF
For questions contact email@example.com.